1. Browse packages that fit your needs
2. Inquire about availability and/or custom-made adjustments if needed
3. Book your package!
Our Packages Are Made With love (…And Discounts!)
While we do have some in-house services, most of the packages will be carried out by well known wedding professionals whom we’ve worked on negotiating exclusive deals or discounts for the creation of our packages. Other than negotiated rates, our packages are carefully created with love, putting the couple’s experience above everything else.
Full Service Wedding Planning + Emcee (Host/MC)
Full service wedding planning service that provides precise organization, coordination, and wedding event management services. Only planners in Taiwan that are native in both Mandarin and English. Your designated wedding planner will plan your wedding day from the very beginning to the very end, assisting you through the whole way and covering all services and angles that you weren't even aware existed. In short, we handle everything for our clients so that they can fully enjoy their wedding.
This package includes the following:
- Your designated wedding planner will plan your wedding day from the very beginning
- Budget management and control
- Handpick wedding vendors according to your budget, style, and requirements
- Schedule vendor interviews for you - in person or via Skype/telephone call
- Constant communication via email/LINE/Whatsapp/WeChat/KaoKaoTalk or any preferred means of communication
- Professional theme creation and color generation
- Idea generation so that you'll have that 'wow' factor at your wedding - within your budget
- Vendor coordination and scheduling
- On-site coordination and vendor management
- On-the-day full service event management
- Final rundown creation and scheduling
- Booking of hotels for out-of-town guests
- Organizing and booking of transportation for guests
- Rehearsal coordination for ceremony, banquet, and Chinese tea ceremony
- Ceremony & banquet coordination
- Chinese tea ceremony hosting & coordination
- Proper Chinese tea ceremony checklist and rundown
- (Optional) Consultation on proper Chinese tea ceremony etiquette as to avoid 'bad luck'
- Plan your prewedding or engagement photoshoot before the wedding by organizing everything from photographer, videographer, dresses, suit, makeup/hair, venue, bouquet, etc.
- Wedding Emcee (Host/MC) to host the tea ceremony, wedding ceremony, and/or banquet dinner. Wedding Emcee able to host all events in English and/or Mandarin.
- Complementary Chinese Tea Ceremony Rental Kit: Tea, Chinese Tea Cups, Tea Ceremony Tray, Double Happiness Decorative Signs
- Preparation and on-day hosting of door games for Bride & Groom as well as provide complementary large printed signs with door game directions in English
- Complementary “styling kit” rental for photographer to shoot accessories: Fresh matching florals or greenery with wedding theme, velvet ring box (free rental), custom Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Groom, Bride name tags for photo shooting purposes, matching Silk Ribbon, Styling Dishes (white/ivory free rental)
*Price can be adjusted if not all services above are needed or if more services that the above mentioned are needed.
*Book any package through Asia Wedding Network and enjoy 15% off all products on www.weddingshopworld.com
To learn more details about this package, chat, leave a message, or contact us below:
Whatsapp: +852 5976 8089
Kao Kao Talk: asiawedding
VIBER: +852 5976 8089