FORUMS > Venues
- Have questions about wedding venues or need ideas on which places are best to host your wedding? Or maybe you want to offer your expertise and help out other brides and grooms? Scroll down to enter the Asia Wedding Network 'Venues' forum - and join the conversation!
- on April 30, 2018, 11:45:18 PM
- I think it's definitely cheaper to have wedding in taipei, i am the same situation too with my husband being from hk and we deciding which country to fly our families too...and the table in taipei is half the price of table in hong kong according to my research. all the venues in taipei are very nice and very different. it really depends what you are looking for
- PaulaKim on September 06, 2017, 11:37:00 AM
- does anyone have places for recommendations for destination wedding closer to asia - somewhere with mountain and sea, and a variety of things to explore for our guests? a lot of our friends already marry in bali and phuket and koh samui so somewhere different but still easy to get to and luxurious pls
- on October 16, 2017, 09:44:48 AM
- have u guys done research into phuket? any villas or hotels to recommend there?
- on August 10, 2017, 10:53:15 PM
- happened to my fiance's friend...the situation is not good but i think they should be happy for u, maybe u can talk to them on ur feelings