FORUMS > Photography & Videography
- Have questions about wedding photography or wedding videography and film? Or maybe you want to offer your expertise and help out other brides and grooms? Scroll down to enter the Asia Wedding Network 'Photography & Videography' forum - and join the conversation!
- on January 09, 2018, 5:16:57 PM
- how about fly one in from the states? they may understand fine art better?
- JoshAndAja on June 22, 2017, 4:19:05 PM
- Hello everybody. I unfortunately have very little money. Restaurant and music are already booked But there was a problem with the photographer. My bride's brother will provide a good camera. But I'm sure that we will need photos to edit somehow. How to find a good photofixing company? (Preferably cheaper)
- on August 04, 2017, 5:10:52 PM
- I think it is a great way to celebrate your body (especially pre-baby!), and it is as much for yourself as for your future husband. I'm also looking into doing this. Anyone shot with Hilary Chan, Sophia Kwan, Jenny Tong or Emma Fok before and have comments? Any good recommendations for other Boudoir photographers in Hong Kong? Thanks!