FORUMS > Family & Relationships
- Have questions about how to deal with both families during your wedding - or how to manage relationships during this time? Or maybe you want to offer your expertise and help out other brides and grooms? Scroll down to enter the Asia Wedding Network 'Family & Relationships' forum - and join the conversation!
- on May 03, 2018, 2:30:23 PM
- this is exactly why im buying another dress but i want to get a cheaper dress as i spent 70k on my other one already. sigh
- linarrrrr on September 25, 2017, 11:10:46 PM
- Hello ladies. this is a rather strange question but one that has been on my mind for a long time. it's my fiance's second marriage (my first marriage) and we are 8 years apart. he wants something low key but i dont. i respect his decision and see why he wants to do something small but this is my first wedding and i want it to be grand and beautiful, not small! any suggestions?
- on June 23, 2017, 00:41:30 AM
- what do u think is main problem?
- bellatina21 on June 11, 2017, 3:48:59 PM
- My friend is getting married in Phuket, and ask me to bring cigars for the wedding celebration. I have lots of clothes to bring since i will take this chance as my vacation and really not convenience to bring cigars which cause odors on my dresses. What should I do?
- on June 19, 2017, 5:35:54 PM
- I don't understand why they can't bring it themselves? Are they bringing alot?