FORUMS > Entertainment
- Have questions about wedding entertainment, music - or even wedding emcees? Or maybe you want to offer your expertise and help out other brides and grooms? Scroll down to enter the Asia Wedding Network 'Entertainment' forum - and join the conversation!
- Paris Wedding on June 17, 2020, 7:33:55 PM
- Traditionally, a U.S. wedding would take place in a religious building such as a church, with a religious leader officiating the ceremony. During the ceremony, the bride and groom vow their love and commitment to one another with church-provided vows. What are more traditions to get married?
- cranelaloo on March 22, 2018, 10:52:40 PM
- Planning my destination wedding and was wondering if past brides could give some advice on if fireworks are really necessary for destination wedding? They are charging 3,000 usd to 2-3 minutes of fireworks...which just seems like too much! Can anyone give some insight on whether it's truly worth it?
- on May 04, 2018, 10:16:31 AM
- I think it's a personal choice for everyone but fireworks during a destination holiday is certainly a nice touch :)
- on July 25, 2017, 09:04:24 AM
- how about games or quizzes or something that involves prizes? :)
- on June 23, 2017, 00:43:11 AM
- my hubby propos to me in restaurant, so romantic, maybe choose restaurant at top of taipei 101 for good proposal view :)))))