Alila Manggis Bali - Garden of Love (20 Guests Ceremony)
AWN Exclusive Deals
• Exclusive use of the Ocean Front Lawn for the commitment ceremony from 4pm to 7pm for a maximum of 20 guests
• Elegant wedding decoration: bamboo pergola with white linen shade and tropical flower decoration, traditional Balinese ‘Umbul–Umbul’ flags, an aisle of flower petals leading to the altar
• Bridal bouquet of tropical flowers and accompanying boutonniere for the groom (continued below)
• Balinese ‘Rindik with flute’, a beautiful style of bamboo gamelan music
• Two Balinese girls dressed in traditional Balinese attire to accompany the bridal procession.
• Marriage celebrant and commemorative ceremonial certificate
• Resort sound system with CD player and one microphone for the wedding ceremony
• Welcome drinks for guests upon arrival
• Exclusive use of Coconut Grove for the reception dinner from 7pm to 11pm – includes one hour free flow of canapés, four-hour beverage package and 5-course reception dinner for maximum of 20 guests
• Two nights’ stay for bride and groom and family members in 9 Superior Rooms and 1 Seaside Suite (up to 20 people maximum)
About Alila Manggis
One of Bali's best kept secrets, Alila Manggis is a secluded, stylish seaside resort in Manggis, East Bali. Set amidst a coconut grove, the resort nestles between the sea and the majestic Mount Agung, Bali's most sacred mountain. All rooms and suites face the ocean with clear views across the straits to Nusa Penida. A contemporary interpretation of traditional Balinese architecture is artfully combined with modern amenities to create a relaxed environment in harmony with its natural surroundings.
The tranquillity, beauty and authenticity of East Bali and Alila Manggis lend themselves most ideally to the celebration of your wedding with us. From a choice of locations within the resort to a few amazing sites outside, we offer you a multitude of options for the wedding of your dreams, be it a quiet ceremony for just the two of you and your closest friends and family, or a more extravagant party for a larger group. Exchange your vows under an arbour of exotic tropical flowers by the ocean, followed by dinner under the stars or on the sea. Or celebrate the occasion in a more traditional setting in an old Balinese palace nearby.
← Scroll to view more photos →
LINE ID: asiaweddingnetwork
WeChat ID: asiaweddingnetwork
- Exclusive 15% OFF all products on Wedding Shop World
*The above benefits are only available if Asia Wedding Network is the first point of contact with vendor/venue and package is booked through Asia Wedding Network
You may alse like