15 Hour Bali Fine Art Photography Prewedding Inclusive of 3 Makeup & Hair Looks + 3 Wedding/Evening Dress Rentals + Transportation + Luxury Photo Album
AWN Exclusive Deals
- 15 hour photography session in Bali (full day session)
- May choose early sunrise or sunset timing at no extra costs
- All photographs shot in luxury fine art photography style (see below for reference) by Ariya, famous Bali wedding photographer who shot prewedding & wedding of Asia Wedding Network founder, Michelle Yuan
- Free transportation for Bride & Groom around Bali
- Unlimited number of photoshoot spots around Bali (within 15 hours)
- 150+ edited photos with USB of all images
- 3 hair and makeup look for Bride
- Free small touch up for Groom
- 3 wedding/evening dress rental for Bride (dress pickup in Bali wedding dress boutique)
- 1 photo album 37x25cm with free collage design - can choose from luxury acrylic album or high end canvas fabric album. Free shipping and handling to your requested address.
- Extra photo shoot hours, more makeup/hair looks, or more wedding/evening dress rentals can be added at extra costs.
- If you have your own preferred vendors (such as your own wedding dress or makeup artist), discount on the package can be applied.
- *This package & pricing is exclusive to Asia Wedding Network and cannot be booked elsewhere.
← Scroll to view more photos →
LINE ID: asiaweddingnetwork
WeChat ID: asiaweddingnetwork
- Exclusive 15% OFF all products on Wedding Shop World
*The above benefits are only available if Asia Wedding Network is the first point of contact with vendor/venue and package is booked through Asia Wedding Network
Top Photographer/Videographer in Bali...hands down
- Our photographer, Ariya and videographer, Alberto from The Story & Co. made the whole experience fun, joyful, and less nerve-wracking than we anticipated. To be honest, my fiancé and I were quite nervous before the shoot as we didn’t know what to expect (we’re one of those couples who like everything planned to perfection!). Ariya and Alberto met us right when we arrived in Bali, taking the time to talk to us and get to know us as a couple. As top wedding photographers and videographers in Bali, we were quite surprised at how friendly and inviting they were, making us less nervous as we talked to them about our concerns and questions! Their work, of course, is impeccable as they are true artists who create the most amazing of photographs. See my full shoot here and see for yourself :) they are truly amazing photographers/videographers, and people.
You may alse like