4.6 (9 評論)
Aug 26, 2018
HONG KONG ISLAND > “ENCHANTED WEDDING” BRIDAL FAIR
Ballroom & atrium
- I am planning to hold 20 tables for my wedding. I am considering the ballroom and Atrium and had site inspection few days ago. Ballroom is very grand with many Chandelier and the venue is large in size.
I love the Atrium which is very classic and beautiful with the library outside, however it cant accommodate 20 tables...
- I am a bride-to-be and just gone for a site inspection of the venue called Atrium & Library which is beautiful.
Good and attentive service from the hotel. Overall good experience!
Memorable wedding with great service!
- It was a great night that my guests and i enjoyed the banquet so much. Event manager is proactive and experienced that i can fully trust the team.
Perfect and memorable!
- It is just perfect to have held my wedding banquet here! The atrium is so classic and grand, and the food is nice too, from the feedback of my guests.
Most importantly, the event salesperson and banquet team are so attentive and very responsive. Their professionalism made my wedding banquet perfect and awesome!
I would definitely recommend this hotel!
Everything is just perfect!
- I have to say the wedding was really perfect!!
Good location. 5-star hotel.
The Library is a very nice pre-function venue with excellent nice view which I was able to take a few beautiful wedding shots there.
Many guests came back to me and said the food here is amazing. Though I did not ate much during my busy day but I definitely enjoyed the suckling pig a lot!
>>> Banquet in charge and sales person
Very professional team and assist my throughout the planning process.
the food is
- The food quality is very nice with amazing portion size and presentation which is so much above my expectation!
- From the sales to the onsite banquet captain, they are all very professional, responsive in all times and detail minded which makes me so carefree during my big day!
Poor Event Sales Team
- It's a nightmare when dealing with their event sales team.
my wedding lunch reception is a small scale one and they don't bother to follow up even a site inspection.
Poor attitude and made me think that I'm wasting their time. so unprofessional and couldn't believe I'm working with a 5 stars hotel representative.
Avoid the team if your budget is not over 500K.
Garden roof top is the best
- My cousin had her wedding at the roof top of Island shangrila and it was just beautiful, you can see the peak and you can see the harbour, you get so much greenery inside and out - it was such a magical experience, nothing like this at the other hotels in hk for sure