1. Browse packages that fit your needs
2. Inquire about availability and/or custom-made adjustments if needed
3. Book your package!
Our Packages Are Made With love (…And Discounts!)
While we do have some in-house services, most of the packages will be carried out by well known wedding professionals whom we’ve worked on negotiating exclusive deals or discounts for the creation of our packages. Other than negotiated rates, our packages are carefully created with love, putting the couple’s experience above everything else.
Waterfall Bali Wedding
• Commitment Ceremony by English speaking celebrant
• Commitment commemorative Certificate
• Pre-Wedding meeting service
• Assistance during the ceremony
• Stylist Flower Bouquet for Bride and buttonhole for Groom
• Venue Rental at Nung Nung Waterfall/Tegunungan Waterfall/Git-Git Waterfall
• Simple rustic fresh flower arch decoration
• Flower aisle
• Flower shower after ceremony
• 2 Photographers for maximum 3 hours (before, during and after ceremony) including special wedding album and all files in DVD (ready in 7 days).
• One bottle of Balinese sparkling wine for toast after ceremony
• Private Car and Driver for return transfer from/to your hotel/villa to the venue for max 5 people
• Entrance fees to the waterfall for max 5 people
• All transportation fees to the Waterfall for celebrant and vendors
• Balinese Souvenir/Gift for Bride/Groom
• Government taxes and our service
• Nung Nung Waterfall
• Tegunungan Waterfall
• Git Git Waterfall
• As we all know that Bali is one of best wedding destination in the world and I am pleased to learn that nowadays many Indian and Chinese couples are wanting to celebrate their special day here in this Paradise island.
• Bali offers so many venues from Chapel, Beach, Resort and Villas to choose from. Please check our range of venues for wedding in Bali
• Apart of above venues, this time my article is special for Elopement Bali Wedding for two or with very small guests for unique experience, a waterfall wedding!. Bali has about 8 big waterfalls and few small ones and all with breath-taking views of nature. The most famous and suitable for wedding venues are Nung Nung Waterfall in North Denpasar, Tegenungan Waterfall in Gianyar and Git Git Waterfall in Singaraja.
• I am sure having this idea is exciting however please be advised that this wedding style is not for everyone. So before you decide and get over excited, please notes some facts in my explanation below.
• Most of natural Waterfalls in Bali are located in remote areas. You will need at least 250 steps to walk down to the best location which may take about 1 hour, depend on how fast you walk, and don’t forget that you will need to get back up after the wedding. The path itself are quite small and slippery. So you both and guests if any have to be very fit, athletic and love this kind of exercise. There are of course some stop areas to rest if you or your guests are feeling tired.
• To visit and have a waterfall wedding would be during our dry season and June, July, August and September are best months! However number one advice is that no body can guarantee the weather and with global warming is happening now it isn’t predicable. It could be raining in the middle of August! And there is no back up venue in case of rain. So unless you both are ‘crazy’ and ready to take a chance, this wedding style is not ideal.
• Other fact that waterfalls are public areas so there may be some strangers are watching your ceremony. To avoid too many people, I would suggest having the wedding between 09.00 to 12.00noon.
• Of course everyone wishes to have a good day and happy memories but no wedding planner in Bali will guarantee your safety and give any insurance for this type of event so you will need to take your own risks! You may inform your insurance company for holiday insurance so they may cover any eventuality that may occur to you both and your guests. Please be prepared and be aware!
• Related to the weather and no back up venue in case raining, you may be able to discuss with your wedding planner to change the wedding date or wedding venue but there may be last minute cancellation or amendment fees due to the celebrant and vendors commitments.
To learn more details about this package, chat, leave a message, or contact us below:
Whatsapp: +852 5976 8089
Kao Kao Talk: asiawedding
VIBER: +852 5976 8089
You may be interested...
- (20) Tropical Flamingo Themed Wedding Invites
- US$ 70.00
- (20 Min) Gray Marble Wedding Invitation with Gray Geometric Shapes
- US$ 69.99
- (20) Royal Princess Pink & Gold Laser Cut Invitations
- US$ 69.99
- (20 Min) Gold Scripted Wedding Invitations with a Romantic Touch
- US$ 69.99