1. Browse packages that fit your needs
2. Inquire about availability and/or custom-made adjustments if needed
3. Book your package!
Our Packages Are Made With love (…And Discounts!)
While we do have some in-house services, most of the packages will be carried out by well known wedding professionals whom we’ve worked on negotiating exclusive deals or discounts for the creation of our packages. Other than negotiated rates, our packages are carefully created with love, putting the couple’s experience above everything else.
Waterfall Bali Wedding
- Commitment Ceremony by English speaking celebrant
- Commitment commemorative Certificate
- Pre-Wedding meeting service
- Assistance during the ceremony
- Stylist Flower Bouquet for Bride and buttonhole for Groom
- Venue Rental at Nung Nung Waterfall/Tegunungan Waterfall/Git-Git Waterfall
- Simple rustic fresh flower arch decoration
- Flower aisle
- Flower shower after ceremony
- 2 Photographers for maximum 3 hours (before, during and after ceremony) including special wedding album and all files in DVD (ready in 7 days).
- One bottle of Balinese sparkling wine for toast after ceremony
- Private Car and Driver for return transfer from/to your hotel/villa to the venue for max 5 people
- Entrance fees to the waterfall for max 5 people
- All transportation fees to the Waterfall for celebrant and vendors
- Balinese Souvenir/Gift for Bride/Groom
- Government taxes and our service
- Waterfall Details
- Nung Nung Waterfall
- Tegunungan Waterfall
- Git Git Waterfall
- Venue Details
- Most of natural Waterfalls in Bali are located in remote areas. You will need at least 250 steps to walk down to the best location which may take about 1 hour, depend on how fast you walk, and don’t forget that you will need to get back up after the wedding. The path itself are quite small and slippery. So you both and guests if any have to be very fit, athletic and love this kind of exercise. There are of course some stop areas to rest if you or your guests are feeling tired.
- Best Time
- To visit and have a waterfall wedding would be during our dry season and June, July, August and September are best months! However number one advice is that no body can guarantee the weather and with global warming is happening now it isn’t predicable. It could be raining in the middle of August! And there is no back up venue in case of rain. So unless you both are ‘crazy’ and ready to take a chance, this wedding style is not ideal.
- Other fact that waterfalls are public areas so there may be some strangers are watching your ceremony. To avoid too many people, I would suggest having the wedding between 09.00 to 12.00noon.
- Insurance and Safety
- Of course everyone wishes to have a good day and happy memories but no wedding planner in Bali will guarantee your safety and give any insurance for this type of event so you will need to take your own risks! You may inform your insurance company for holiday insurance so they may cover any eventuality that may occur to you both and your guests. Please be prepared and be aware!
- Related to the weather and no back up venue in case raining, you may be able to discuss with your wedding planner to change the wedding date or wedding venue but there may be last minute cancellation or amendment fees due to the celebrant and vendors commitments.
*Book any package through Asia Wedding Network and enjoy 15% off all products on www.weddingshopworld.com
To learn more details about this package, chat, leave a message, or contact us below:
Whatsapp: +852 5976 8089
Kao Kao Talk: asiawedding
VIBER: +852 5976 8089